Learn how to explore WA’s stunning underwater world in a safe and spectacular setting!
This adventure is available to ages 8+ and is lead by one of AQWA’s friendly divemasters in our brand new exhibit- Adventure Bay! Plus, buying online saves you on AQWA entry!
- Full equipment hire
- Snorkel instruction by one of AQWA’s PADI qualified Divemasters
- Full program length: 1 hour. At least 20 minutes in-water and up to 10 minutes of “free snorkelling time” through AQWA’s newest exhibit- Adventure Bay.
- Souvenir Snorkel Discovery certificate
- Free entry to all of AQWA’s marine exhibits
- Save by buying online! Adult e-voucher saves $11 and Child saves $9
AVAILABILITY AND BOOKINGS:
- WHEN: Thursday-Sunday, from October-April
- AGE/SUITABILITY: Ages 8+. Must be a capable and competent swimmer. This activity includes snorkel tuition but NOT swimming tuition.
- BOOKINGS: Bookings recommended, however walk-ins accepted based on availability.
- CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 9447 7500
$49 Child (8-15) or $59 Adult (16+)
Terms and Conditions:
- Annual season runs October-April and Snorkel Discovery is only available Thursday-Sunday.
- Maximum 4 participants at a time.
- All participants must be aged 8 and above. Those under the age of 18 must have written consent from a parent/guardian to be witnessed by AQWA on the day of the activity.
- All participants must be competent swimmers, be in good health and have no cardiovascular disease, asthma or epilepsy.
- All participants of the program must sign an indemnity agreement prior to activity.
- If you buy an E-voucher, it is is valid for the season in which it is purchased. If purchased during the off-season, it is valid for the upcoming season. You must book and complete your Adventure within said season. Further T&C apply to e-vouchers.