Dive/Snorkel with Sharks
Plunge into the beautiful world of AQWA’s shipwreck coast aquarium and come face to fin with sharks, stingrays and hundreds of stunning fish.
With AQWA’s Dive or Snorkel with Sharks adventure, you’ll enter our 3 million litre shipwreck coast (Australia’s largest single aquarium) and be lead on an amazing, in-water tour by one of our PADI qualified Divemasters.
This is your chance to have a close encounter with giant sharks, loggerhead turtles, the world’s largest stingrays and schools of WA’s most prized and precious fish, like dhufish, pink snapper, kingfish, trevally and more!
- 30 to 45 minute guided snorkel or dive
- Free all-day general admission to AQWA
- Comprehensive briefing
- Souvenir sticker and certificate
AVAILABILITY AND BOOKINGS:
- WHEN: Daily at 1pm and 3pm year-round
- AGE/SUITABILITY: Ages 15+. Must be a capable swimmer and snorkeller (for snorkel) or certified SCUBA diver (for dive). This adventure does NOT include snorkel/dive tuition.
- BOOKINGS: Bookings essential. Places limited.
- CONTACT: email@example.com or (08) 9447 7500
$159 per person
Please note this activity requires a full-piece wetsuit/boots/gloves, mask & snorkel, fins and for the Dive option, a BCD, regulator, weights and cylinder. You can bring your own or hire equipment from AQWA at the following costs:
- Full snorkel equipment: $20
- Full dive equipment: $40
- Dive cylinder only: $10